Wednesday, September 5, 2012

on living alone..

now that school has started, I'm back to living on campus and this year I decided to live by myself. or all aloney on my owney as I fondly say. in truth I really don't mind being alone in this (ridiculously) tiny apartment (really, it's a studio, I just like to make it sound bigger). sometimes I get a mite bored, but I think of myself as an introvert by nature and I really, really love me some alone time.

anyway, this lovely morn' I came up with a list of things that I enjoy about living alone:

#1: I can leave the bathroom door open. I know, I know. tmi. but no one else is here! so sue me.

#2: it's always quiet! I love me some quiet. very peaceful.

#3: I can decorate however I darn tootin' want to. no one really gets any say but me.

#4: I can eat ice cream for breakfast, lunch, and dinner without being stared at judgmentally by another soul.

and finally, #5: I always have privacy. I'm not running about the apartment in my birthday suit (I still have neighbors with windows), but if I don't want someone all up in my space, then there won't be anyone all up in my space. it's great. really.

so, that's about all I have to say about that.

and now I am off to do homework and craft in this (absurdly) tiny apartment I call my own.

the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment